NY Workers’ Compensation Injuries
Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
Exceptional Interventional NY Pain Management
Serving Greater New York City, Northern New Jersey, Long Island, and Westchester. Our convenient location in lower Manhattan is close to the subways, busses & the PATH train station
An Effective Pain Management Approach
- You—your pain, expectations and treatment goals.
- Precise diagnosis—our doctors specialize in precision diagnostics. An accurate diagnosis is the first step to an effective and efficient treatment plan.
- Provide patient-friendly educational materials, including illustrative videos to help you learn about spinal anatomy, conditions and treatments.
- Interventional pain management. Instead of masking pain, we “intervene” to stop and manage pain while you heal.
- Functional rehabilitation. Physical therapy helps you regain and build flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Be available to answer all your questions and address each concern.
Helping you reduce your pain
Improve or restore your functional abilities
We help you return to work, family and social life as soon as possible
NYC PAIN SPINE EXPERTS
Doctor Jose F. Colon, MD oversees a team of academically and clinically trained professionals, including sub-specialists. Serving the Greater New York City Area, Northern New Jersey, Long Island, and Westchester. We are conveniently located in lower Manhattan & Newark NJ allowing easier access for our patients.
Our expert staff and advanced facilities allow us to utilize the best surgeons and equipment to help maximize the success of your outcome. We have performed thousands of successful surgeries over the past 10 years. Our patients trust our medical professionals and highly recommend us.
Top Medical Experts
Our expert team of board-certified surgeons, physical therapists and knowledgeable staff, allows us to provide you with the highest quality care
Our facilities features advanced equipment that gives our team access to the tools they need to help ensure your success
We offer a full 360 degrees of support for our patients. From intake, surgery and aftercare. Our doctors are always here to help you with any questions you have after surgery
COMMON BACK/SPINE CONDITIONS WE TREAT
At NYC PAIN we treat a multitude of common injuries and pain. Here is a sample of the most common conditions we treat. We encourage you to reach out to us if you do not see your issues listed as we may be able to help.
- Back Pain (General)
- Cervical Disc Herniation
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Failed Back Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Neck Fracture
- Neck Pain
- Slipped Vertebrae
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Tumors
what PAtients are Saying
"Smart, compassionate, well-informed, and very helpful with my considerable needs"
"... Dr. Colon makes sure he provides the best care for you. The team of doctors that he works with and the office are efficient and supportive. Seriously highly recommended"
"Fantastic Doctor. Really smart and empathetic. Highly recommend him."