Some of the most important decisions you make in life involve medical care—your own healthcare and often those of a loved one. Understanding your choices may be clouded by the cause of pain, such as an on-the-job incident or car accident. If you cannot safely control your pain using over-the-counter medications, or have not found relief from other treatments, practitioners, or doctors—consider pain management care at Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York. Most patients discover pain management is the way to regain function and improve quality of life.
Our expertise is in the diagnosis and interventional treatment of physical and neurological disorders that cause pain in many different parts of the body.
- Arms, hands
- Other areas
What to expect during your consultation
- In-depth review of your medical history, treatments tried and results.
- Physical and neurological examination
- Sophisticated testing such as MRI and electrodiagnostic studies
- Talk with you about your pain, its characteristics, other symptoms
- Discussion about your goals
- A precise and accurate diagnosis
- Interventional treatment program that can realistically meet your goals
Choose Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
Our doctors understand simple and complex pain disorders, and how pain can impact every aspect ofyour work, family and social life. Pain management is very much a partnership that develops between you and your doctor. You share the same goals: (1) diagnose the cause of pain, (2) work together to manage pain and symptoms and (3) improve or restore your functional abilities and return you to full activity as soon as is reasonable.