About Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York
Exceptional Interventional Pain Management
Serving Greater New York City, Northern New Jersey, Long Island, and Westchester
We have a convenient location in lower Manhattan that is close to the subway, bus and PATH train station
Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York offers exceptional interventional pain management solutions for acute and chronic pain affecting the body, including the neck, back, shoulders, knees, and ankles. We also specialize in treating Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD). Doctor Jose F. Colon, MD oversees a team of academically and clinically trained professionals, including sub-specialists.
- Authorized by the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board
- Perform independent medical examinations for insurance carriers
- Insurance companies rely on our doctors’ expertise and medical opinions
Our goals are straightforward:
- Reduce your pain
- Improve or restore your functional abilities.
- Help you return to work, family and social life as soon as is reasonable.
- You—your pain, expectations and treatment goals.
- Precise diagnosis—our doctors specialize in precision diagnostics. An accurate diagnosis is the first step to an effective and efficient treatment plan.
- Provide patient-friendly educational materials, including illustrative videos to help you learn about spinal anatomy, conditions and treatments.
- Interventional pain management. Instead of masking pain, “intervene” to stop and manage pain while you heal.
- Functional rehabilitation. Physical therapy helps you regain and build flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Be available to answer all your questions and address each concern.
Our practice is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Chinese